Permissions...

Traynor Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do I let friends use objects on my property when I'm not there, or in SL at all?   - like play a game, or watch my TV, or... oh, ya that  "sex thing" over there?...

I've poked around in my profile, the object itself, etc. I'm sure this is simple but I don't get it...  Old citizen - freshly returned (feeling rather NOOB-like)  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Traynor Voxel said:

How do I let friends use objects on my property when I'm not there, or in SL at all?   - like play a game, or watch my TV, or... oh, ya that  "sex thing" over there?...

I've poked around in my profile, the object itself, etc. I'm sure this is simple but I don't get it...  Old citizen - freshly returned (feeling rather NOOB-like)  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unless you just mean Edit Objects(moving them around and such) which is accessed through your friend list, then specific items such as games and TVs may have their own access lists when you click on them.  Some say, Owner, Group or All.  If set to group access, then your friends would need to be in the group the item is rezzed under and wear their group tag to use it.

Most of my stuff is set to All except anything with an adult menu.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.