The Girls Association

Llamau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

Are you interested in joining a girls only association? at The Girls Association, we strive to help and empower other females. We are fairly new and upbringing.

Follow the lives of a circle of women as they make it through the many obstacles in both their business and personal lives, working together and sometimes, even fighting together. We will hold charities & events to give back to the SL community and we would be delighted if you'd join us in this empowerment. 

Just leave a comment with your in world resident name (The name you signed up with) and your display name. I will then leave you a notecard ^^ Please note Discord will be mandatory. 

If you have any questions or concerns you can send me an IM in world.

Success for women, by women.
- Manager Llamau

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LunaRavencroft said:

If it isn't a dating thing, maybe. 

Sounds interesting, either way. Best of luck

I was going to send you the notecards but it seems you edited and removed your @

No this isn't a dating thing. It's an association.

On 1/29/2022 at 9:27 AM, Llamau said:

Hello!

Are you interested in joining a girls only association? at The Girls Association, we strive to help and empower other females. We are fairly new and upbringing.

Follow the lives of a circle of women as they make it through the many obstacles in both their business and personal lives, working together and sometimes, even fighting together. We will hold charities & events to give back to the SL community and we would be delighted if you'd join us in this empowerment. 

Just leave a comment with your in world resident name (The name you signed up with) and your display name. I will then leave you a notecard ^^ Please note Discord will be mandatory. 

If you have any questions or concerns you can send me an IM in world.

Success for women, by women.
- Manager Llamau

If there is still room for new members I would love to join. My name is Voodoo Doll 6/ VoodooDoll6 

6 hours ago, VoodooDoll6 said:

If there is still room for new members I would love to join. My name is Voodoo Doll 6/ VoodooDoll6 

Absolutely, I have just sent you some notecards. ^^

31 minutes ago, DreamerMimi said:

Dreamermimi

(dreamermimi resident)

Hello Dreamer. You have been sent some notecards further explaining TGA, our rules and regulations and the note that invites you too our discord. Hope too see and meet you soon ^^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.