Looking for mailbox script that delivers the notecard to me.

Mar Scarmon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a mailbox that I purchased that allows a user to drop a notecard into it and then it delivers the notecard to me, it also displays a hover text showing whether I am on line or not.  It is unfortunately no modify no copy.   I want to put several of these mailbox things around my properties and I want to put the script in my own prim.  I have searched SL marketplace and I cannot find anything that will do these things except for the original no copy no mod mailbox.  Can anyone help me with such a script, or I will even pay a reasonable fee if someone writes the script for me but it must be copy allowed.

This is the no copy no mod mailbox that does what I want, it was made by Silol Ampan:  

Thank you!

Marz   (mar.scarmon)

I have another script I commissioned years ago that is a networked notecard giver that works across sims. If an item is on all perms, you can put it on the notecard and it will deliver across sims. That way you can make a server with the basic information about your venue or store or whatever, then give out clients and people will get updates, or various places where you put the clients will be updated with just one notecard at the server location. IM me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.