Linden home menu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Coyote Montale said:

Any ideas on how to fix my linden home, on linden land, house menu.  I click it to update wall, floor etc colors and no menu is popin up.  I have submitted a ticket 5 days ago but no help yet. Any ideas on how to get the menu to work again?  Thanks. 

Have you tried to change your home style with the House Controller (outside your parcel), and then change it again back to your desired home style?  If you can't change your home style either, you need a Mole to give it a few kicks.

and from Patch, you can try this too: 

If you do not receive a house selection menu when you click your House Controller, simply click on and hold the Controller for at least two seconds to reset the scripts. This should correct for most issues of this nature.  If the problem persists after attempting this, please contact support.

Edited by Jaylinbridges
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Jaylinbridges said:

Have you tried to change your home style with the House Controller (outside your parcel), and then change it again back to your desired home style?  If you can't change your home style either, you need a Mole to give it a few kicks.

and from Patch, you can try this too: 

WOW  I didn't know I could change the home style. SO COOL. Thank you. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.