I want to meet new people!

Kaleeisi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

42 minutes ago, Randall Ahren said:

That's actually a molecule, which is composed of several different elements: magnesium, iron, silicon, oxygen and hydrogen. Unless you're splitting atoms, an element is like a prime number. You can't divide it.

Well, yes, but do you know what molecule it is? 

My favorite element is Unobtanium. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Well, yes, but do you know what molecule it is? 

My favorite element is Unobtanium. 

I looked it up. It's called Cummingtonite. It's named after Cummington, Massachusetts, where it was discovered.

Unobtanium sounds lonely. Why is Unobtanium your favorite element?

On 12/20/2021 at 11:15 AM, Ayeleeon said:

but what are you risking? A few minutes of your time, time spent doing nothing if you don't reach out and talk to someone. yes 95% of those intital canversations will result in nothing, but so what? that 5% makes it worth it.

at first she said looking for friend

and

then she said she wont takingbrisk to talk to ppl inworld

??

im confuse lol

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

at first she said looking for friend

and

then she said she wont takingbrisk to talk to ppl inworld

??

im confuse lol

Did you really read everything that was said in the post? I said I'm trying this >new< way to meet people since starting random conversations in world hasn't been successful, after a while it becomes discouraging to start conversations with people who doesn't want to talk so I stopped doing it, not sure what was unclear...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, measmia said:

Did you really read everything that was said in the post? I said I'm trying this >new< way to meet people since starting random conversations in world hasn't been successful, after a while it becomes discouraging to start conversations with people who doesn't want to talk so I stopped doing it, not sure what was unclear...

Honestly, one thing you could do to possibly get more conversations going inworld is fill out your profile a bit. You dont even have a pick for your inworld store.. Toss in a likes/dislikes pick, a few favorite laces, something. 

14 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Honestly, one thing you could do to possibly get more conversations going inworld is fill out your profile a bit. You dont even have a pick for your inworld store.. Toss in a likes/dislikes pick, a few favorite laces, something. 

I don't have an in world store.

But might try something on the picks :) 

12 hours ago, measmia said:

yes its hard lol. btw i found group chanel that people likebto caht, the crysal hunter group lol.

gold hunter

https://my.secondlife.com/en/groups/a5cda059-6170-20c9-c45e-85c6de808fb4

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.