hello, I know I should not bother you, but not for me, my friend has a serious problem.

franz Quan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello, I know I should not bother you, but not for me, my friend has a serious problem.
She was banned from SL for something she did not commit.
She has two sim and was trying only to protect its customers
She has only denied access to a heckler
He avenged himself by going to disturb other sim saying he had been sent by her.
But it is not true. SL has believed in him and have banned my friend.
Is an injustice.
I swear that's the truth ...
Please, if you can, do something for my friend.
It 's a good person and was only trying to protect his sim and its customers.
I'm Italian, my friend is from Holland.
If you can do anything I tell you what is her name in the way that you can contact her directly and she can explain to you exactly how things went.
She is now in sl with another av name
Pls, pls, pls, Thank you, thank you thank you

Franz Quan

4 answers to this question

This is a resident supported forum.  Your friend needs to go through the proper channels with LL.  If he is a sim owner, then probably best to start with the concierge service.  They are likely to route him to a support ticket.  In any case, he is the one that needs to take action and call LL.

--Cinn

• Like 1

@franz Quan wrote: "She has only denied access to a heckler. He avenged himself by going to disturb other sim saying he had been sent by her. But it is not true. SL has believed in him and have banned my friend.".

Sorry, I have problems for believe that history. LL don't ban a Resident using "a Resident says that anotrher Resident...". LL knows ALL our chat, movements, loggins, teleports... Just my opinion.

In any case, the correct answer is the Cinnamon's answer.

• Like 1

The correct procedure to appeal a ban is to go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ and submit the ticket called "reactivate an old account".

Your friend can plead his case on the ticket, there is nothing that anyone here (or even you) can do to help him, as LL will not discuss anyone`s account with another person. Having said that, LL would also not ban someone just because someone else asked them to, they need proof & it would need to be very substantial proof to warrant a ban.

Good luck to your friend, hope he gets it sorted out. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.