Project Helios - Hiring Media Manager - Sound Engineer - Personal Assistant

DarthWyyrlok

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

About The Club/Project

The goal for this project is to create a truly unique club experience not just in SL, but VR Chat as well that hasn't been seen before. Between a completely custom meshed club, custom scripts and other unique features. We are looking to create something truly unique that people will continue to come back to.

HOW TO APPLY:

Please message me directly in world AFTER reading this carefully to make sure you fit the criteria. This will not be monitored every day. In word ID: Φ Cyprus (darthwyyrlok)

OPEN POSSITIONS:

-Club Manager

-Media Manager

-Music Producer/DJ

-Personal Assistant

About Open Positions:

Club Manager:
About the position: Looking to hire multiple for different day's and times. These people will be responsible for communicating with staff and ownership, along with the media team to make sure everyone is on the same page for events, times and any day to day issues clients or customers may experience. You will be running the day to day functions along with me. 
Requirements: Experience is not required but creativity and communication is. Using Discord is also required, along with voice. We do not discriminate against anyone, and welcome all to the team!

Media Manager:
About the position: I am looking for someone who can create custom posters, and other graphic design elements. They will also control our blog and updating it on a regular basis based on events and other things of the sort.It is very important to note that this will not necessarily be just an SL job. As stated above, our club plans on opening on VR Chat as well. So media/posters, etc will be needed to be made for both, though most things will usually overlap.
Experience: Graphic design experience is required. If you can, send me a portfolio or we can talk about an "art test" to see what you are able to do. Basic knowledge of blogging is required, but advanced knowledge and skill is preferred. 

Music Producer:
About the position: I am looking for a house DJ, one that is creative, spontaneous and willing to create a fun environment. This DJ will open for certain performances in addition to their own events.
Experience: I am not looking for someone who plays random songs on a playlist. I am looking for a music producer who creates their own music and can perform it within second life. Music producing is required. 

Personal Assistant:
About the position: You will be assisting me in ordinary tasks when I sometimes can't be online, or general communication within the team.
Requirements: Experience is not required, but enthusiasm and drive is. I'm looking for someone that can really help out. There are no minimum hours set, but Discord communication, like all roles is required.

A little about me: 

I am a sim builder and sim owner. I have owned sims like SWU - Taris which averaged around 50k+ traffic per day for well over a year. Naruto - Shinobi Battlegrounds, which was similar in traffic, and many others. Currently I just build sims for clients and looking to expand to owning a club as well. The club will be the main focus however of my time after this point. 

I look forward to speaking with all of you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.