Looking for basic rights at a good price

Allegra2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm paying rent on a mainland parcel with a pretty good deal of 3800 prims / 11000 sqm. For only L$2000 a week... Pretty good deal, right? IT IS! BUT...

I can't enable my visitors to rezz or run their scripts because it is group allowed only, and only renters and their partner or family are invited to the group... The big problem I have it's that I also enjoy making friends, and if I want to invite somebody over to just have fun, they can't use their scripts nor rezz anything. I have tried contacting the owner of the land about this, but she will not reply to this topic, but will reply to other things.

So now I'm looking to rent somewhere else where I have more rights, but have a somewhat equally good deal on size-prim ratio.

I'm open to rent a fully furnished or/and landscaped HIGH QUALITY place even if it means less prim allowance, but with the ability to allow anyone I want to rezz their stuff, use their scripts normally and set home.

I only like big houses. No city landscape. Thanks a lot in advance! ♥ Up to L$ 2000 a week. 

Edited by Allegra2
typo

1 hour ago, Allegra2 said:

I'm paying rent on a mainland parcel with a pretty good deal of 3800 prims / 11000 sqm. For only L$2000 a week... Pretty good deal, right? IT IS! BUT...

I can't enable my visitors to rezz or run their scripts because it is group allowed only, and only renters and their partner or family are invited to the group... The big problem I have it's that I also enjoy making friends, and if I want to invite somebody over to just have fun, they can't use their scripts nor rezz anything. I have tried contacting the owner of the land about this, but she will not reply to this topic, but will reply to other things.

So now I'm looking to rent somewhere else where I have more rights, but have a somewhat equally good deal on size-prim ratio.

I'm open to rent a fully furnished or/and landscaped HIGH QUALITY place even if it means less prim allowance, but with the ability to allow anyone I want to rezz their stuff, use their scripts normally and set home.

I only like big houses. No city landscape. Thanks a lot in advance! ♥ Up to L$ 2000 a week. 

are you really looking for a homestead? because i can't read that in your post.
A homestead is a full size region with limited prim/li, and your post sounds like you look "just" for a rental with more options. ..and that's not to difficult, for example look at the mainland rentals of Beethros Karas, he posts quite often in the mainland rental section.
Or go look for estate rentals, there are hundreds of them, just most not advertising on the forums.
Many rentals however don't provide pre landscaped and decorated parcels, so be sure to look at those if that is your preference.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.