Do you like Electronic, Minimal, House, Melodic House, Deep House, and Techno? Emergent Real-Life DJ and Producer, now in Second Life!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys. Okay, some shameless-self promotion here and perhaps a bit of cheek and sugar-coating by referring to myself as emergent, but it is what it is *smirks*. Honestly, I'm quite humble, and this is just my attempt at grabbing your attention and putting myself out there. Here goes...

So, do you like chill electronic music? I'll be DJ'ing at various open-stage venues and occasional impromptu events in Second Life,  and I hereby invite you to 'Follow me' for your listening pleasure. 

Who am I? I'm David Venter; an Independent Artist, DJ, and Electronic Music Producer from South Africa. You may find me on Audius, Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, Deezer, MixCloud, and various other platforms where I have, so far, released a five track EP, a single, and a couple of mix-sets. You may view some of my previous releases here. If you're interested in following me along my musical journey in Second Life, you may do so through one, or all, of the following ways:

1. Join my Group: - where I will be posting notices of when and where I will be going live: 

2. Follow me on Twitter: - (Warning: I tweet a lot of crap and I have a no-filter potty mouth).

3. Can't make it to my sets? Tune in through my website during publicized time-slots.

Please note: Due to some personal challenges and the nature of my lifestyle; I am unable to commit to residencies at any venue with strict and frequently scheduled time-slots. Instead, you'll find me performing at open-stage impromptu gatherings and laid-back venues where I am able to broadcast when I can. Please do not contact me with offers to work at your club on a scheduled basis, that's not something I can commit to at this time. Should that change in the future, I'll update this post accordingly.

Edited by davidventer
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.