BoM Clothes/LoveMomma HELP

Afkgirl101

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. I am currently using the LoveMomma which consists of only BoM items for the body. I really want to love this body but the use of clothes for it is so limited. Can anyone help in finding clothes that just use system appliers or clothes for the LoveMomma body itself? And that are actually high quality and cute? If anyone could assist me it would really help greatly. Also how can I continue to get the word out to more creators to create for this body?

40 minutes ago, Afkgirl101 said:

Hi everyone. I am currently using the LoveMomma which consists of only BoM items for the body. I really want to love this body but the use of clothes for it is so limited. Can anyone help in finding clothes that just use system appliers or clothes for the LoveMomma body itself? And that are actually high quality and cute? If anyone could assist me it would really help greatly. Also how can I continue to get the word out to more creators to create for this body?

You could check this Flickr group...

https://www.flickr.com/groups/avlovemomma/pool/

On 11/17/2021 at 8:51 AM, Afkgirl101 said:

I'm experiencing SL pregnancy with Lovemomma as well, I'm on my 20th day of the 1st stage. I buy their clothes from Astralia.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.