Seeking land...

LjHarris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there. I have a business in SL and currently rent two parcels side by side (2500 prims) with a sunset view. I'm not happy with the people who own the land so am looking to move to a new parcel. Any suggestions of where I could find what I'm looking for??

Thanks

2 answers to this question

You have lots of options.

• You could rent land on a private estate, as I assume you're doing now. Most of them have some west-facing land, if that sunset view is important to you. But be sure the estate owner will let you operate a business. Many of them are set up "zoned" for residential use only, while others have separate regions for commercial clients.
  • You could go Premium and buy some Mainland. If you choose this route, I'll be happy to help you search for land you like. This has the advantage that you don't have to deal with a landlord, you're "renting" directly from LL. You do have to pay an initial purchase price, and while you don't have a landlord, you do have neighbors, and you have no control over them.
  • You could RENT Mainland, from another resident. Here you have the worst of both worlds...a landlord, AND neighbors.
  • You could buy your own private region. This option insures privacy, and no landlord issues. But it's pretty expensive...a one time fee of $349.00 and a monthly cost of $229.00. US dollars, that is, not $L. So it's more appropriate for a business with a big store and a high monthly gross income.
  • Except for that last option, you can't change the Maturity setting of the land...so be sure it's what you need for your business.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.