Can I Use The 1024 Permission Area From Premium Towards Adult Area Land

BobCates

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

Hope I'm using the terminology correctly.  I apologize if not.  Recently, I rented land to put up a small adult themed office.  The office fits in a 1024 area.  I'm happy except for the weekly rent due which arrives fast.  Now, I'm thinking, would I be better off as far as L$ by buying land and  putting the office there?  More specifically, is that allowable only using the land size permitted with premium?

My understanding is with Premium membership, I get permission to get 1024 area included.  I can get a house but has to be in a rated M area, not adult.  Can I though, decline the house and instead choose to just get land in an Adult area to place my 1024 size office?  If so, I'd think that I won't need to pay either the tier (as 1024 is included with premium) nor the weekly rental fee that I now pay.  Correct?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Edited by BobCates

13 minutes ago, BobCates said:

Hi,

Hope I'm using the terminology correctly.  I apologize if not.  Recently, I rented land to put up a small adult themed office.  The office fits in a 1024 area.  I'm happy except for the weekly rent due which arrives fast.  Now, I'm thinking, would I be better off as far as L$ by buying land and  putting the office there?  More specifically, is that allowable only using the land size permitted with premium?

My understanding is with Premium membership, I get permission to get 1024 area included.  I can get a house but has to be in a rated M area, not adult.  Can I though, decline the house and instead choose to just get land in and Adult area to place my 1024 size office?  If so, I'd think that I won't need to pay either the tier (as 1024 is included with premium) nor the weekly rental fee that I now pay.  Correct?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Yes, your 1024 allowance can be used to purchase land with any maturity rating.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

You'll still need to buy the parcel.

I ended up buying the land from the landlord that my adult themed office is on.  He refunded my previous rent payments so pretty much is as if I had bought the land from the start.  All is good.

I am now a land owner! 😉

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.