Firestorm constant crashing

Ayyker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 916 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

im using firestorm and i have 16gb of ram at 2333 mhz, and an rtx 2060 super with 16gb of vram and yet firestorm crashes almost every time i go to more than one populated place without restarting first, say for instance i go to one populated event, and then go to another right after i will usually crash and its always llvbo memory pool, ive tried everything from max settings to lowest settings, is there something causing a memory leak or is my computer's ram not fast enough to handle the game? what should i do for memory settings in firestorm as well.

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Ayyker said:

im using firestorm and i have 16gb of ram at 2333 mhz, and an rtx 2060 super with 16gb of vram and yet firestorm crashes almost every time i go to more than one populated place without restarting first, say for instance i go to one populated event, and then go to another right after i will usually crash and its always llvbo memory pool, ive tried everything from max settings to lowest settings, is there something causing a memory leak or is my computer's ram not fast enough to handle the game? what should i do for memory settings in firestorm as well.

Ive been having issues as well but it has been happening with any viewer I tried not just FS. I get random DC while in my sim or right after I TP or try to TP to a different place. I have RTX 2080 Super. I just updated my Geforce drivers to the Oct 12 update. I'm wondering if that is causing some sort of conflict.

I'm having the same issues with my 2080 super. Its totally random. I could be in a totally packed place or a desolate sim with good frame rates. Random crashes constantly. Updating drivers did not solve updated to the newest version of firestorm, still persisted, then went back to one version older, still persisted. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 916 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.