a new place and clothes

firstea90

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, firstea90 said:

im looking for an avatar and new place. please tell me your rates. i had a stylist but she stole lindens from me. i'd like someone to help me with styles and hair and getting a new apartment as well by the 5th ?

While you're looking for a stylist you can always go to the marketplace and search through the litany of shapes there and see if a look catches your eye. Most shapes come with a Style card to help you recreate the exact look in the advert. It's a good starting point.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2021 at 9:33 AM, firstea90 said:

im looking for an avatar and new place. please tell me your rates. i had a stylist but she stole lindens from me. i'd like someone to help me with styles and hair and getting a new apartment as well by the 5th ?

I will be your personal stylist for free. You really don't have to pay anything to me. I had few friends and sl family help me out when I was new in SL, and so I do the same for others too ❤️ 

• Like 6

On 10/2/2021 at 11:03 PM, firstea90 said:

Rates? I can help you do all that for free. Styles and hair and all of that? I can show you a bunch of places where you can try a bunch of demos. As for apartment rentals, what are you looking for in terms of price, size and prims/object allowances? There are tons of real estate companies so it's easy enough to find what you want after some searching. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.