Wonderful New Web Page Design

arabellajones

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Huge header section, with a grey background and low-contrast text, I struggle to read what the links presented are, have to scroll down a long way to get to a list of the individual forums, which is hugely extended by blank space and extra info about each forum (maybe useful info). At least when I get into a forum I am seeing the familiar header design, which works and uses readable colours.

I am trying not to rant about the layout, but what brain-dead moron of a Linden chose such an awful colour scheme?

1 hour ago, arabellajones said:

I am trying not to rant about the layout, but what brain-dead moron of a Linden chose such an awful colour scheme?

I'd assume it's a web browser cache issue on arabella's side rather than any moron out there. I'd suggest attaching a screenshot of the "new layout" after clearing the cache and reloading the page - or just trying a different browser.

Edited by panterapolnocy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, panterapolnocy said:

I'd assume it's a web browser cache issue on arabella's side rather than any moron out there. I'd suggest attaching a screenshot of the "new layout" after clearing the cache and reloading the page - or just trying a different browser.

I think you may be right, but what an earth happened to the page to mess it up?

Go look at the SL Viewer and you have to wonder at how they cope with the variation in human vision. There are other pieces of software which share the same problem of dark, low-contrast, settings with little or no way of changing it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.