Where to auction plantpets seeds?

rose9991sl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, So Whimsy said:

Is there a group for those? If yes, better ask in there.

As far as I know, PlantPets aren't popular so I wouldn't be surprised if there's no auction for them. Also they're primmy and from what I heard, laggy.

Yes, There are a couple of groups in SL.  Search groups and join the main group.  There is a Premium Group as well.

PlantPets ARE popular and making a resurgence in SL.  I have been a Trusted Breeder for several years too. :)

7 hours ago, Rockridge Constantine said:

Yes, There are a couple of groups in SL.  Search groups and join the main group.  There is a Premium Group as well.

PlantPets ARE popular and making a resurgence in SL.  I have been a Trusted Breeder for several years too. :)

I stand corrected then! Though, am I wrong in the belief that they're laggy due to some temp rez issues? I heard about this a while ago so my recollection of the whatabouts is a little spotty.

On 8/19/2021 at 7:35 AM, Rockridge Constantine said:

thanks i will try a find a place to do plantpets. plantpets is good business because it is patient plant and you can get relax and give present to people.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.