dominatech relay

aquarius27

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, aquarius27 said:

how do i take the relay off ?

Is that an RLV relay?  If so, and you are unable to detach, simply turn off RLV in viewer preferences, relog and detach.  If you have the official viewer downloaded, you could log in with that and then detach.  The official SL viewer doesn't support RLV.

Edited by Rowan Amore

10 hours ago, aquarius27 said:

how do i take the relay off ?

Everything @Rowan Amoresaid

Just want to add that as someone very involved with the development of RLVa in Catznip (that's then passed Firestorm and other viewers) not all RLV relays are created equally. 

I would strongly advise you to switch to a different relay once you have this one detached.

There is no officially endorsed "best relay", that said my personal relay of choice is the DEM Relay HUD. In years of development, testing and play, it has always been a standout product.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEM-Relay-HUD/8253254

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Everything @Rowan Amoresaid

Just want to add that as someone very involved with the development of RLVa in Catznip (that's then passed Firestorm and other viewers) not all RLV relays are created equally. 

I would strongly advise you to switch to a different relay once you have this one detached.

There is no officially endorsed "best relay", that said my personal relay of choice is the DEM Relay HUD. In years of development, testing and play, it has always been a standout product.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEM-Relay-HUD/8253254

That's the one I've used when I've used one.  Ease of use is always important for me.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.