SIM / Region move

J4NE Zane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Waiting nearly a week!  I requested a sim move trough RGF Estates nearly a week ago and despite them contacting LL on several occaisions, I am still waiting. There is no support subject listed for this problem so I cannot submit my own ticket

1 hour ago, J4NE Zane said:

Waiting nearly a week!  I requested a sim move trough RGF Estates nearly a week ago and despite them contacting LL on several occaisions, I am still waiting. There is no support subject listed for this problem so I cannot submit my own ticket

Private region owners can request to move a region to another location on the World Map, subject to availability. Certain areas of the World Map are reserved for special purposes, including the mainland and themed expansions provided by Linden Lab.

If you would like to move your region adjacent to another Resident's region, they must allow you as a neighbor in our system prior to your request for the region move.  Note that your private region cannot be rotated, so what is currently North will always be North.

1 hour ago, J4NE Zane said:

If you are not the actual owner of the region, but are renting it through an estate company, I don't think that you can directly ask LL to move your region - I belive the request would need to come form the estate company.  So I don't know that there is much you can do other than being patient, contacting the estate company again, or rent from a different estate company.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.