Lelutka users - advise me on head issue...

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having a very frustrating problem.  I've used Lelutka a very long time without issue.  But today when i logged onto my account there was an extreme color different between the head and body...  Really extreme...  Please read what i found when i did trouble shooting...

1 - Under appearance i am not wearing another additional skin.

2. - Under 'current outfit' I am not wearing another additional skin.

3.  When I change skins the head skin always remains darker/ wrong color.

4. I have removed entire head and body and reapplied...  It did not do anything.

5.  When I change lighting nothing changes.

6  And I always us same exact lighting that are pre set.

7.  When I tp to a different location it does not help change the color of head to match body.

TOP CY 3 Fashion SPICY laundry Black 21_009.png

TOP CY 3 Fashion SPICY laundry Black 21_008.png

TOP CY 3 Fashion SPICY laundry Black 21_007.png

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

What's your head name and update number? Example: Fleur 3.1

Your bringing up something that did cross my mind but that I thought i may be able to ignore...  I have not done the EVO X update.  I am still using EVO.  I thought this would be ok.  Maybe its not and maybe this is whats affecting the lighting on the head?  I would be interested in know what you think.  And I am also going to be contacting the Lelutka discord group....  I was just too tired last night to deal with it.  

5 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

Your bringing up something that did cross my mind but that I thought i may be able to ignore...  I have not done the EVO X update.  I am still using EVO.  I thought this would be ok.  Maybe its not and maybe this is whats affecting the lighting on the head?  I would be interested in know what you think.  And I am also going to be contacting the Lelutka discord group....  I was just too tired last night to deal with it.  

I do not think it's it. I think you must have used the tint or the materials in the HUD. That will change the heads color on any head, no matter what number it is. Maybe you have tinted the eyebrows or another part, and had the skin selected instead.

If you get an update you will get the newest, and need to learn the Evo X from the start. But did you save the original package for the head you wear? That is not updated. You could unpack a new head and if it is a tint or materials problem, the new head is set to default. So any tinting you did on the other head, is gone.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.