Age verified,but no access?

Chey Qariel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've verified my age through having a payment agreement. I've also been a premium member for multiple months. Yet, upon entering some lands I receive an error that I need to be age verified. And so I try, by passport or drivers license and I never get too pass it. I'm done with that and I'm not going through it again. Yet, why am I blocked in some adult regions?

3 answers to this question

Hello Chey. You blocked in some adult regions because the estate owner restricts the access only to residents who are verified with age verification. Account Verified (Payment info on file) doesn't mean necessary "Age Verified".

EDIT: For more details you can check out the following link. As i see we have some changes by Rand Linden the day before yesterday:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Account-verification-types/ta-p/805983

Hi Chey,

You are Account verified & correct that you will still not be able to get into areas where the owner has specified age verification as a requirement, even though you can now access most adult content.

You will need to get age verified for the other areas & if you are a Basic member Manual verification is not offered as a support option.

What error are you getting on the automated verification system? Maybe there is a way to get that to work for you.

You can add more info to your post using Options > Edit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.