Invalid Postcode when attempting age verification

PhilScott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I know this has been mentioned before but I am unable to verify my age as the message "invalidzip/postal code" keeps coming up despite me using a genuine address. I've tried other addresses and still can't get it to work!

This is frustrating. Any up to date advice?

4 answers to this question

Peewee's comments in this thread http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/Age-Verification-Problem/qaq-p/909273 agree with you, zip/post code issues. You could try the advice she gives or if you have Premium membership, use the manual age verification ticket.

Alternatively, if Basic membership, you can account verify instead by setting up a payment relationship with Linden Lab.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Accessing-Adult-land-and-content/ta-p/805975

Credit card and Paypal will work if you are a US resident to add Payment Info. Credit card only for the moment for non-US residents and you will need to buy the minimum amount of Lindens to add Payment Info Used. Once completed, you can access adult areas apart from a very few that require age verification.

There is definitely an issue with the zipcodes in the age verification recently. For me it always gives me "Invalid Zip/Postal Code" error for any input which was correct in the past (I live in Czech Republic if it matters).

I beileve that Lindens should fix this error instead of saying "when you give us credit card details you can go to some adult sims".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.