Age Verification Problem

collezionista

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Greetings,

I'm trying to be Age Verified with my avatar but I'm getting always the same error: "No Match"

I tried with my Passport, Personal ID, Identity Card and Driver's License. Nothing. Still No Match.

I've tried to Google for a solution and I read about adding Payment Info. I added my Paypal and now

I have access to adult areas. The problem is that I still have no access on the sim I need, that

requires the normal age verification. Can someone tell me what should I do or who should I call

to solve this issue? I tried at different times in the past 24 hours, nothing changed.

Thank you in advance for all the answers.

P.S.. No, I'm not Premium yet.

8 answers to this question

The automated age verification isn`t great at the best of the times & fails for a lot of people for no obvious reason. On top of that, a few people are saying lately that it isn`t recognising valid zipcodes/postcodes, so it may have more problems than usual just now.

It checks against public records which can be out of date, so try some old RL info, also if you have a double last name, enter that without the space in it. If it still won`t work, you can try again another day when it may be feeling more cooperative or you can submit a ticket and try your luck at getting support to verify you. If you include a scan of your ID with the ticket, so that they don`t have to ask for it, maybe they will just verify you.

Its worth a try :)

There is definitely an issue with the zipcodes in the age verification recently. For me it always gives me "Invalid Zip/Postal Code" error for any input which was correct in the past.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.