How i can see the demos what i send ?

Mechatoy Mekanic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi

IHow i can see the demos what i send ? i have a store. but i dunno how controller the demos what i send there. where that show the register?

thankisses

I know, and thanks, but my ask is about the register for the Samples demos what i give in the marketplace. No, unfortnelly that not show on the transaction History, and i seek that for all tabs ( many of the tabs not serve for nothing lol) and i cant find the  reports from the gifts / demos what i attached on some of the productos :S . i need know where i can see the number of samples, what i send in a determined time :)

^.-

thanks again

2 answers to this question

Hi there, your transaction history will show a list of all transactions including gifts of items without any lindens involved, you can access your account history here: https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php?lang=en-US

Unfortunately that isn't the best record and will only show you up to the first 500 entries on any given day so a popular demo campaign especially when permaited by sales you will lose records.  Your other options would be having a scripted object do the giving which also handles logging of items given away, this is often the best way as the script can also be programmed to collect statistical information in addition to a simple list of names.

I think some providers in world sell ready made scripts that will do a reasonable job of this though naturally it is something that should ideally be custom designed and set up to handle the demands of your campaign and the data you need to collect from it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.