Strange shadows projections over my sim...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today I noticed strange shadows projecting over my sim , I can't find what are they generated from , Yes I have in sky at 3k m a ball skybox but that's not the projecton , I rised up till 525 m , if I go above that shadow disappears, but if I go lower it appears, there are also other shadows like those in my sim and I can't get what are originated from , any help , hint or sugestions?

ddb1594dff80f9ef1628d7ff747a5da9.jpg

0dd52e93775445629ba8e054d3935692.jpg

5218734ce3842d06190929dbcb0f4cf5.png

Edited by Naiman Broome

5 hours ago, Naiman Broome said:

I rised up till 525 m , if I go above that shadow disappears, but if I go lower it appears,

That's probably more the result of draw-distance.

If you have sculpted trees or rocks or similar on your skybox, the shadow they cast is not the same as their visible shape. I suggest you record the position and rotation of all objects above the ground and then take them back into inventory until the shadows vanish. If you don't want to take them back you can obviously just lower then down to the ground, but then they might get in the way of the shadows and prevent you seeing when they vanish. If your parcel is big enough then another option is to move things to one side or the other and see which things affect the position of the shadows that way.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.