Dream beachhouse with open view in front AND to the side!

minorfailure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Everybody wants a dreamspot with open view in here right?

I am proud of this piece of decorated land. The view is stunning and thanks to the big open plot in front of you, you can be sure that that view will remain untouched and maybe you like to use your boat here! As always the land has been decorated with items worth more than 10.000linden all combined (copy). So this is not your cheap place, but a real high quality land. I try to make each lot unique. And as always most furniture has Adult animations (Hey, we both know that is more fun!). (To give you an idea: High ticket items from Strawberry, Apple Fall, Ruckus,..)

The land is in a region with all nice housing, so no real cheap looking housing around you!

So are you the one that is gonna claim this place? Oh and one more thing: since I am new to the house selling business, I keep my pricing low. I would even say: very low: 4.950 Linden... Do you have another question? Send me a NC at Minorfailure. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Toussaint/91/187/23

Grab your dream beach house today!

Snapshot_027.png

Snapshot_026.png

Edited by minorfailure

Just now, minorfailure said:

Hi! I think I added some gacha's in, but most are copy. :)

The buyer will get nothing  :)  ( exept the gacha's ...unless the setting is that seller keeps it)
Your ad doesn't tell that. .. and there's no value for a buyer in non trans items.

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

The buyer will get nothing  :)  ( exept the gacha's ...unless the setting is that seller keeps it)
Your ad doesn't tell that. .. and there's no value for a buyer in non trans items.

The setting is that 'seller keeps items'. If the buyer doesn't return items, they can keep it. I have bought a lot of houses like that. Not sure why you would pick on this to be honest? :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.