Credit card

GabrielleVanDerMalle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, GabrielleVanDerMalle said:

I used my credit card a week ago to buy lindens, as of two days ago, they say they don't have my card on file and need to add one . Why? I filled a ticket. 

Since we are just Residents like you, we cannot answer with any definitive answer, but simply offer possibilities. 

Is it possible the card has expired?

Besides waiting on the Support ticket, you can call Billing:

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

Please note that phone support is for billing issues only.  If you're having technical issues, please contact our technical support team.    
Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, NoBrakesOnTheLoveTrain said:

I am trying to add my card to buy something and it is saying the page doesn't exist.

It might be a browser issue - so a different browser might work. Or it could be something else entirely.  When during the process are you getting a "page doesn't exist" message?  Specifics are needed here in order to possibly help you.  

The Billing dept. handles all Billing issues. A Support ticket can sometimes take a few days to be dealt with, so we usually recommend calling Billing directly, during LL business hours:

Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.