Weird glossy line above my avatar's lips

SilizArts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

jrq6CL4.jpg
Wondering how to get rid of this strange line that's appearing on my avatar's skin. 

I'm wearing a LeLutka Irina head and a Catwa Nuve Crystal skin. I've tried playing around in the HUD with different features but it doesn't seem to remove or lesson it.

Any help would be appreciated^^

Edited by SilizArts

@Yasmin Bilavio the OP has a Lelutka head so she won't have a Catwa hud to play with.

@SilizArts You are wearing a skin made for Catwa heads, but your head is Lelutka. They are not compatible.  Lelutka heads have different mapping around the lips, well inside the border of the regular SL UV map, so a skin or lipstick made for a Catwa head will extend past the border of your Lelutka lips.

The only solution to this is to switch to a skin made for Lelutka heads.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, SilizArts said:

jrq6CL4.jpg
Wondering how to get rid of this strange line that's appearing on my avatar's skin. 

I'm wearing a LeLutka Irina head and a Catwa Nuve Crystal skin. I've tried playing around in the HUD with different features but it doesn't seem to remove or lesson it.

Any help would be appreciated^^

It comes in a version for lelutka Evo. As @Maitimomentioned, a skin designed for one head won't fit right on another head.  This is the one made for Evo.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Nuve-Crystal-skin-DEMO-Lelutka-Evolution/21632562

Crystal skin.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

@Yasmin Bilavio the OP has a Lelutka head so she won't have a Catwa hud to play with.

@SilizArts You are wearing a skin made for Catwa heads, but your head is Lelutka. They are not compatible.  Lelutka heads have different mapping around the lips, well inside the border of the regular SL UV map, so a skin or lipstick made for a Catwa head will extend past the border of your Lelutka lips.

The only solution to this is to switch to a skin made for Lelutka heads.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you. I'll try to find a similar skin, then^^

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

It comes in a version for lelutka Evo. As @Maitimomentioned, a skin designed for one head won't fit right on another head.  This is the one made for Evo.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Nuve-Crystal-skin-DEMO-Lelutka-Evolution/21632562

Crystal skin.jpg

That's amazing, thank you very much! I must have just downloaded the wrong one. I didn't realize they wouldn't work together. Still trying to learn everything haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilizArts said:

That's amazing, thank you very much! I must have just downloaded the wrong one. I didn't realize they wouldn't work together. Still trying to learn everything haha

Try sending a note to the creator. They may be willing to do a swap for you (well not actually a swap since you can't give the Catwa one back).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.