Banned from Deviant Tranquility

NeutrinnaBott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've no idea why I was banned from there. Perhaps I hung around too long... but I settled into a secluded area that I thought was not a residential area. I was changing outfits at the time, and at some point, was tossed out into the sea with no warning. I was then spinning around and hitting some ban lines, until I reached for the menu option for saved landmarks. I teleported to Maximus, to finish my outfit fine tuning. 

Any idea if this is a permanent ban or not? I'm fairly sure I didn't trespass anyone's private property. Is there any way to reverse this? Thanks for any help.

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, NeutrinnaBott said:

I've no idea why I was banned from there. Perhaps I hung around too long... but I settled into a secluded area that I thought was not a residential area. I was changing outfits at the time, and at some point, was tossed out into the sea with no warning. I was then spinning around and hitting some ban lines, until I reached for the menu option for saved landmarks. I teleported to Maximus, to finish my outfit fine tuning. 

Any idea if this is a permanent ban or not? I'm fairly sure I didn't trespass anyone's private property. Is there any way to reverse this? Thanks for any help.

well... it's not wise to choose the name "bott" and than hang out at other properties for free use of a appearantly empty piece of land. Many landlords/owners ban bots for their unasked and unwanted visits. So your name might be a trigger already. Also you'r a day old .. many adult places don't allow those during the first (or more) 30 days ..  and more reasons... at will of the owner.
Something to do about it?...well you can ask the landowner, but they don't have to do anything. Their rule, their land...
Find a better place to use as home point , perhaps in a sandbox,  "settle" on others land is never a good idea without asking.( and even then a owner can change his mind at any time)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.