and i was wanted to know about jobs in sl

body Bakerly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi body, it is not so much 'choices (you) get' but what is it you wish to do?  There are so many things one can do in SL.  I have been a resident for over four years.  In that time, I learned to model, taught models, and co-owned an agency, developed a private sim, co-owned a tattoo/makeover business, managed properties, and DJ (I still do the last two).

Take some free classes at Caledon and NCI and explore.  Most of all, enjoy your SL.

You can search the classified adds using the viewer's SEARCH window to find jobs that are available. Be aware that some of those jobs are not legit, just scams. So read carefully, TP to the place in question, do as much homework as you can before replying and sending in an application. Many jobs require a certain amount of time in world and previous experience -- just like the real world. There ARE jobs out there; finding the one that will work for you can be tricky. So just keep looking. Unless you are playing the "game" with the intent on never spending any real life dollars (and I understand that) it is often much easier to buy a few lindens here an there :D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.