Problems with Maitreya Avi After removing Demos

Robin Redangel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi.  I was trying out a demo of the Maitreya Flat Chest and after removing it, there were still graphics on my avi:  The word "demo" was written all over my body and the Maitreya logo was attached to several places.  I tried wearing several diffenrent skins, but they stayed on.  I wondered if the body itself had also been changed.  I've been wearing the Maitreya "Lara" body for like...forever.

Also, while wearing the demo, i noticed the add-on didn't coven my whole body.  The chest and shoulders and parts of the back poked through the add-on demo.  Any ideas about that?  I'd like to switch to the Maitreya add-on, as i have a lot of difficulty matching skin colors between the V-Teck "Boichest" add-on and the avatar skin.

Thank you,

RR

1 hour ago, Robin Redangel said:

Hi.  I was trying out a demo of the Maitreya Flat Chest and after removing it, there were still graphics on my avi:  The word "demo" was written all over my body and the Maitreya logo was attached to several places.  I tried wearing several diffenrent skins, but they stayed on.  I wondered if the body itself had also been changed.  I've been wearing the Maitreya "Lara" body for like...forever.

Also, while wearing the demo, i noticed the add-on didn't coven my whole body.  The chest and shoulders and parts of the back poked through the add-on demo.  Any ideas about that?  I'd like to switch to the Maitreya add-on, as i have a lot of difficulty matching skin colors between the V-Teck "Boichest" add-on and the avatar skin.

Thank you,

RR

We need to see screenshots of the "demo" problem, but it sounds to me like you haven't taken off everything.

--Maitreya Flat --

Check to make sure you're not still wearing the Flat Chest Tattoo Layer or Clothing Layer - there are four separate layers in the pack, the base one, the tattoo layer, undershirt layer and shirt layer. These are for appliers; you don't need to wear them unless you are wearing an applier on your upper body. Make sure you've detached all four pieces.

If you've detached all of those, make sure you're not wearing a demo tattoo layer of some kind over your skin, or any other mesh attachment.  If you can't identify that either, try re-loading (replace) one of your saved outfits. If THAT still shows "demo" then check your body layers again, or just unpack a fresh copy of your body.  

And no, the add-on doesn't cover the whole body. It covers the front of your torso only, and does not cover the shoulders or back. The rest of your body is served by the Maitreya Lara body that you should already be wearing. Alpha cuts are handled by the one single hud. If the mod didn't auto-hide the Lara body underneath (breasts still poking through), check first that you're in a script-enabled area, then try detaching and re-attaching. 

--V-Tech --

The easiest way to handle skins on the V-Tech is with BOM (there is a BOM-ready version in the pack) but if you want to wear applier skins for it, there's an Omega installer for it in the Omega Solutions store. It's worth noting the the V-Tech mod covers more of you than the Maitreya version; it extends onto the upper arms and the back as well as the front of the torso. You'll need to know this because it means that if any of your body pokes through clothes in this area, you need the V-Tech alpha hud to hide them, not the Maitreya hud. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.