How can I cancel the withdrawal of money

Teomi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wanted to buy 1 item on the market. When I clicked pay. it was written to me that it is impossible to process the purchase and the *Internal server error.* or *504 Gateway Time-out* .  There was never a message that the purchase was made. The marketplace completely hangs and does not work. there was no answer. but after a while this thing began to come several times. How can I undo this? ... I only wanted to buy once. but obviously they will send me a product for all my useless clicks that didn't work. How can I cancel the withdrawal of money from my account for this product sent multiple times?image.png.3e963505450c96561762c0db9bd112fb.png

1 hour ago, Teomi said:

I wanted to buy 1 item on the market. When I clicked pay. it was written to me that it is impossible to process the purchase and the *Internal server error.* or *504 Gateway Time-out* .  There was never a message that the purchase was made. The marketplace completely hangs and does not work. there was no answer. but after a while this thing began to come several times. How can I undo this? ... I only wanted to buy once. but obviously they will send me a product for all my useless clicks that didn't work. How can I cancel the withdrawal of money from my account for this product sent multiple times?image.png.3e963505450c96561762c0db9bd112fb.png

This is a special thing that has probably not occurred on the Marketplace before.

I would advice you to write a notecard, and give it time. Over the weekend, you can write another one if you didn't get a reply. The creator and all the CSR's are overworked with handling the incoming messages from everybody. It is overwhelming, do not send them IM's, but write a notecard so they can come back to you.

The head that normally cost 6000 L, has broken the Marketplace because too many log on to buy it.

• Like 2

thank you for the advice. I understand that there was a server overload due to the one-day promotion of the wonderful Catwa store. I am very sorry that I overloaded the system with my many clicks and will get so many  heads. but the market did not answer. so I wanted to stop it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teomi said:

thank you for the advice. I understand that there was a server overload due to the one-day promotion of the wonderful Catwa store. I am very sorry that I overloaded the system with my many clicks and will get so many  heads. but the market did not answer. so I wanted to stop it.

Do not feel guilty, it was bound to happen with an expensive offer like that and so short time. I bought it myself, to see if I will change head. 

Maybe Linden Lab will try to do something about it. Nobody has been able to get into the MP for several hours. And those who get in, can't buy bc the shopping cart gives us 504 messages when people try to finish.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.