What is the URL for a friend referral?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

13 answers to this question

Do you want to post a link to Second life on your own website? And you don't know how to create links to other places on your site?

[EDIT] Saw your edits. You want the specific link to use for the referral bonus. See Peewee's answer.

- Luc -

The referral system is still in play.  This has been confirmed by Amanda at one of the first CTUG meetings.  There is no specific URL as the OP would like to have, but when a snapshot is taken in-world and sent to a non-member and that member joins - the sender is entitled to a referral bonus.  

You can verify this by taking a snapshot and click on send to email - the referral bonus is mention at the button of the window.

• Like 1

@ Knowl, when we asked Amanda she said she was sure there wasn`t one anymore & that she would look into why it was still mentioned on the snap-to-mail window. I have since seen that that it is actually gone from that window on V2, so its just an old message on 1.23.

I thought about it, but after seeing that the message is gone from V2, I`m not sure there is anything for them to fix. I don`t think they update v1.23 anymore. So I wasn`t sure what the question would be. I guess we could get Amanda to confirm what she said last time as she did say she would look into that message being there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.