ADVICE NEEDED ABOUT BANNED RESIDENT RETURNAL

Fiery

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, i am a mutual friend of someone who was banned around march last year for violating community standards, due to this i have upmost info on the person & i believe it had something to do with selling copybotted items and Abuse. This person then returned to SL around the middle of last year, on several alts that were created on other computers, (library's w/e) which were swiftly banned again by Linden Labs, soon after my reportings. Since then the culprit has not been on SL, until 4 days ago ( I know this by FACT ) I also know that the person does not know how to mask MAC or anything similar, and the only reason he has returned recently, is because he has changed ISP. I have reported this new account to Linden Labs, with a list of his banned Alts, one of which includes part of the same name as this one, no results so far, but of course the reality of it is, my word against his. Which is very, very frustrating. As i have known him through a friend personally, and know by fact he should be banned permanantly. I am really unsure of how i would go about ensuring his punishment is rightfully served now, or how i could even get Linden Labs to just investigate. Is there anyway i can contact a linden directly, or do i go about this another way? Any help and advice is appreciated. I just feel very frustrated knowing that i know of a copy botter, and abuser and not being able to do anything about it :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.