Wanted to know what is #LSL<-> Client Bridge v0.13?

Luzie Batista

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

The LSL Client Bridge is an object that can communicate with the Phoenix Viewer through chat messages. Through the use of LSL script commands, the bridge is a powerful tool that boosts radar performance, the accuracy of online status in profiles, and allows teleports to avatars and specific locations on a SIM despite landing points. The bridge is also an open source item, and the import information used to build it can be located in the “app_settings” folder. 

Doubtful that it steals your lindens...

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=lsl_client_bridge

• Like 1

Okay this "bridge" is for all viewers becaue i do not use phoenix. The reason i say it took some of my lindens it only happens when I log in adn have this thing attached to my Avatar. Hmm thank you i will call Linden Lab because whatever it is, it has taken alot of my linden in large amounts

Did you install Phoenix at any point in time? If so, I believe the Bridge stays in your inventory even after you uninstall Phoenix. As far as I know, Phoenix is the only client that uses it.

Have you looked at your Transaction History? Does it say the lindens are going to another account? I'm thinking it doesn't say "#LSL<-> Client Bridge v0.13"...

ETA: The Emerald client also used the Bridge, as did (does?) Emergence.

As the others pointed out, the client bridge is unlikely to have taken lindens from your account. You may, however, have a group role which is set to 'Pay group liabilities and receive group dividends'. If this is the case, you will occationally have lindens taken from your balance. Have a word with the owner of the group to have this corrected if it is in error.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.