Unassociated Inventory

DemonWolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I did all the steps that was required, I put my items in the magic box on land that I rented , in my store. I listed all the items as active, included price, description, photos, but when I check my Magic Box status, it tells me all of my items are "Unassociated Inventory" and there are no items listed as being Active and available for delivery. Why? Yet when I check my store online I only see three of them listed can anyone tell me why is this happening and how can I fix it.

Thanks

Yes I did and yes they all have the option to unlist them except for one that I have not made active as yet

3 answers to this question

I agree that making sure the box is synced is important. If something odd happened in the sim then they may have been synced for awhile (hence the ability to make the listings) and then come unsynced. This could also happen if you moved the box.

I have also had times when the items were listed as "not there" when they of course were. So now and then (not often thank goodness) the boxes simply get confused. If resyncing (there is a tab in the marketplace interface for this) doesn't work, then try taking you box up and putting it down in a couple of minutes and THEN resyncing. Good luck.

• Like 1

DemonWolf wrote:

Yes I did and yes they all have the option to unlist them except for one that I have not made active as yet

On one of the ones that says "Unassociated Inventory", open the listing in Edit and make sure it has the item name shown above the "edit associated object" button. Then double check that that item is in your magic box with that exact name.

I don`t think it is possible to make a listing without an associated object, so just clutching at straws here as to how you got that message.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.