Wet look

Danielle Atheria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya,

Hoping someone can help me and i hope its the right forum. Don't think its a technical issue?

Anyway so i hopped in my pool of my new house splashed around trying all the animations. When i got out my body looks like it is wet, water dripping etc. Ok fun, but now it won't go away. Anyone know how to 'dry off'

TIA!!

Β  Β You what.

Β  Β What body are you using, and are you using any other stuff for .. Wetness? I know Maitreya has a default material setup that's wet, but I never heard of it getting triggered by being in water. Pics?Β 

• Like 1

Β  Β Ah! Yes, that looks familiar.Β 

Maitreya-Materials.png

Β  Β In the Maitreya HUD you can change it. The two options to the left of the wet option are two different intensities of the 'normal' material, and the sliders beneath change how intense they appear.

• Thanks 1

Β  Β Ah! Well, it would be cool if you could make a preset for the wet materials when you touch SL water or when you use furniture that is scripted to trigger it (a bit like those wet clothes that turn semi-transparent when you go into the water). Never heard of it being done though.Β 

Β  Β Glad you got it sorted!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.