Thank you for the Region Crossings LL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wanted to record my thanks to LL for the fixing of the Region Crossings during and since the uplift.

Yesterday I flew my helicopter fast over a couple of hundred sim crossings with just one minor loss of camera setting.  And today I sailed for about an hour and half without any major issues.

This was unheard of only a few weeks ago.

Happy and prosperous New Year to all the technical staff.

Edited by Anna Nova
  • Like 6

I just saw this and I got curious as to what would be fixed, so I went out for a quick test. 4 crossings, 4 errors, 4 animation permission requests. Nothing changed.

As Oz has said before, they haven't actually fixed the crossings, so that is something that still needs to be done. Nevertheless, I'm happy if camera issues are less frequent now for whatever reason. On my vehicles I've only got about 1 camera loss error out of 100 crossings anyway, so it would be nice if the entire out-of-sync issue could be eliminated once.

659977284_210Cerrors.thumb.png.b84a30070734f1662e71480570ba4988.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlettaMondragon said:

I just saw this and I got curious as to what would be fixed, so I went out for a quick test. 4 crossings, 4 errors, 4 animation permission requests. Nothing changed.

As Oz has said before, they haven't actually fixed the crossings, so that is something that still needs to be done. Nevertheless, I'm happy if camera issues are less frequent now for whatever reason. On my vehicles I've only got about 1 camera loss error out of 100 crossings anyway, so it would be nice if the entire out-of-sync issue could be eliminated once.

Ya, I get those too, but they don't spoil my enjoyment of SL.  The ones that I am thanking them for eliminating are the ones where,EVERY four  SIM XINGs or so, I get dumped out of my vehicle and have to relog to get it working again.  Those seem to have gone now.  I actually don't care if they fixed them, just as long as they are gone.

I can fix the bug you mention by standing and resitting (and it would be nice if it was fixed - pretty please!).

BUT I believe that Thanks are just as important as Jiras.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.