can not change EURO in LD

wildbeereanne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

since a while I can't change money, whether on the web page or ingame.

If I try to buy LD on my account side an error orcured: Internal Server Error Please try again in a few minutes.

This is since weeks.....

If I try to buy in game an pop up windows  occures: abort purchase. internal error. we  can't calculate your currancy. try i later

I have no idea why this happens and i hope someone has an idea...

I am using the lates firestorm

thanks to all

3 answers to this question

If, for any reason, you can't buy L$ via the viewer, try the web dashboard instead. Log in at secondlife.com and - under the Linden Exchange header in the left sidebar - click 'Buy L$'. I'd strongly suggest using the 'Instant Buy (Market Buy)' option, because if you don't understand how the the 'Best Rate Buy (Limit Buy)' option works then you might have to wait longer for your money than you need to.

As an aside, I know the currency in Turkey is the Turkish Lira, but I also know that many places in Turkey accept the Euro. If, by chance, you're trying to purchase currency and are living in Turkey then you may be experiencing the known issue detailed below:

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/58sbn44gqxk7

That issue has now been ongoing for 25 days, so if this is what's causing the problem for you then I'm not sure when it'll be fixed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.