I need a mesh sign for my store...

RavenClaw23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello,

so i need a mesh sign for my store. and i realllllly don't know how to do it -- well i could figure it out in blender, i have taken classes on that program before but i don't think it will turn out that good. i would prefer to hire someone to do it...

do you know of anybody who could make it for me? is it you? like fr how do stores make their mesh signs? - they have to hire someone right?

like i have a font i want to use and i know the design and colours and stuff.

someone pls help to direct me in some direction for this. i have no clue. i am a new small business.

ty. have a good day ♥ 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@eiriesen you will find inkscape is superb and will do it as indicated but this can create high poly counts in mesh build which cannot import into Secondlife without a lot of work removing vectors and faces. Its far simpler to import an image in blender and use the tools to create  box which you can exclude around a Bezier curve in the same way tree branches are made. if i was making this i would look at that as an example.as the Inscape can create high poly version. some illustration on how to work with Bezier curves can be found on youtube : extruding along a path this is quite cool

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.