Here we go again ..... neck seams

Horus Salubrius

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have been trying to do a Gianni body with the same LeLutka Skyler head that Horus has been using.  I want to have a less heavy body than Legacy & see if that helps with my lag, however I want to look as close to "me" as possible.    Tattoos & body hair are proving confusing re the layers in the Gianni hud .... I've managed to get the tattoo on but have had to settle for the body hair that came with the applier - I can live with that !   But the neck business again .... ??    From the front it is fine, but the back ... yikes !   It is the SL head and the skin is the same.     Thoughts & suggestion welcome.  🙂

838782da8f6a768e1b5189412e80c3bf.png

79505ee353bbd8b365085c51ab7c6bca.png

@Horus Salubrius I am not sure about how the neck works on Gianni body and if they've updated their neck to work with the universal fix that Lelukta  generously gave out to  other creators. With the newest update to the Lelutka heads, they got rid of the two versions of the head . But if you are wearing the older version still, I would probably recommend wearings the non SL version  of your head with Gianni as the "SL" version was created to fit seamlessly with the Legacy body.  If that doesn't help, I'd take off all your layers and put them on one by one again to see if there is something specific creating the dark shadow at your neck.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.