premium account land size

Lickra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Lickra said:

Hi , I signed up for a premium account and it said i would choose my land size from 512 or 1024 . I ididn't get to choose and got a 512 but would like a 1024.

You only have to CHOOSE between those if you getting a Linden Home.  The older Linden Homes (not Belliseria) and the Belliseria Campers are the ones on 512 sqm plots.  The rest are on 1024 sqm plots. 

If you choose to buy some Mainland instead, buy whatever you want and your Premium membership will cover the first 1024 sqm of Tier.

If you do choose a 512 Linden Home, that would leave you 512 sqm of Tier available to use elsewhere.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

Hi @Lickra, welcome to Premium membership!

As a Premium member, you get the ability to own up to 1024 sq m of Mainland without paying a monthly tier fee.  You can use this benefit in several ways:

• Get a free Linden Home.  These are on either 512 sq m or 1024 sq m parcels.  Not all of the various types are available all the time, and the ones on 1024 parcels are in especially high demand, so you may have to visit the Linden Home sign-up page quite a few times before you find one available.  All of the older styles are 512s: Meadowbrook, Tahoe, Elderglen, and Sahreta Osumai.  The styles that have 1024 parcels are the Bellisseria homes in the Traditional, Houseboat, Victorian, and Log Home styles (Maybe the new Stilt homes too, I'm not sure).  The Bellisseria Camper home styles are 512.
  • If you don't like any of the Linden Homes, or the kind you want is proving too hard to get, you can buy a land parcel on the Mainland and build your own home, or put a pre-built one from the Marketplace there.  As long as the total amount of Mainland you own is 1024 or less, you won't pay any monthly fees.
    • You can own more than 1024 sq m, but you'll pay a monthly fee on the land you own beyond your free allowance of 1024
    • You can own more than one parcel.  As long as the total is 1024 or less, you pay no monthly fees
    • You can have one of the Linden Homes on 512 sq m. parcels, and buy up to an additional 512 sq m. elsewhere on the Mainland.
  • The Linden Homes have the advantage of being ready-built.  The newer Bellisseria homes have several styles of each type of home that you can switch between with the home's controller.  Plus the prims of the house itself don't count against your object allowance.
  • Other mainland parcels have the advantage of giving you more freedom on what you can build or do on your land. You can also own the land through a group, which gives you the ability to own 10% more land (up to 1120 sq m, vs. the usual 1024).
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.