Luxe LA: Roommate

RottingCyberDoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently just rented out a apartment I've been wanting for a while in Luxe LA, I payed 7,800 for a month, but I'm looking for someone to go half with me and pay 500 L a week, you'll have access to all parts of the apartment, just be mindful of my space, also hoping we can become friends, do girly things together???!!!

36 minutes ago, RottingCyberDoll said:

I recently just rented out a apartment I've been wanting for a while in Luxe LA, I payed 7,800 for a month, but I'm looking for someone to go half with me and pay 500 L a week, you'll have access to all parts of the apartment, just be mindful of my space, also hoping we can become friends, do girly things together???!!!

So..... this really belongs either in the land rental section of the Make Friends section.

By the way --- 500L per week would be 2000L every 4 weeks and 2167L each month (calculated at 4.3 weeks per month) --- neither value being "half" of your monthly 7800L rate.  You'd need to collect roughly 1800L per week to be half of that monthly value.   Or maybe you mis-typed and 7800L is not the monthly rate?

3 hours ago, RottingCyberDoll said:

How many prims do you get for 1950L A week.  I just let my 4096 sized parcel with 1250 prims go and I was only paying 1097L/week.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.