second life rear view showing front view angle

Kashoutt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I'm not sure if it was something I did, however my rear view camera angle no longer works after logging off and back on to Firestorm viewer. I've tried researching the forums and asked google and tried all the camera fixes even redownloaded Firestorm second life rear view showing front view angle. It makes it harder to walk as I cant see anything around me. Can anyone help with this?

Hold shift & press ESC a few times to reset camera. 

I would suggest you join the FS support group and ask in that group for assistance regarding the viewer. you'll get the help a lot more instantly that waiting on a response in the forums and save yourself a lot of pointless time redownloading viewers.

You can find the help groups in various languages by going to the Help menu at the top of your viewer and selecting "join Firestorm Support"

Edited by HunniHope
  • Like 1

If you haven't already done so, work through this page https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_camera.

In addition to that, which mentions the debug setting FocusOffsetRearView, you could try resetting CameraOffsetRearView to its default: this setting controls the position of the camera – from what you describe that may be what's at fault.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.