Failed Teleports

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it just me or have teleports started to become really bad again?  More than half the time it seems my TP's fail and a lot of the time I end up getting logged out.  This seems to be falling in line with the general decline of Second life over the last few months.  Things take longer to rez, detach, and attach but the TP's stand out as really problematic now.  I'm running firestorm on a 1000 MB connection with full gaming laptop that's only two years old if that helps. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JerichoAnomaly said:

Is it just me or have teleports started to become really bad again?  More than half the time it seems my TP's fail and a lot of the time I end up getting logged out.  This seems to be falling in line with the general decline of Second life over the last few months.  Things take longer to rez, detach, and attach but the TP's stand out as really problematic now.  I'm running firestorm on a 1000 MB connection with full gaming laptop that's only two years old if that helps. 

Thanks. 

And....

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JerichoAnomaly said:

Thanks. 

Welcome to the Forum JerichoAnomaly 🥰

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.