Can't find these prefabs

Holocluck Henly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It was 2-1/2 to 3 years ago.

Second Life has long usurped those textures and landmarks.

This was how I found the place: There was an elegant cape cod style house and I contacted the creator, who said it was available for free as it was an old model (didn't know people did that). I went to their prefab sim and found even better stuff:

The sim was high up in the sky and there were warning signs to remain on the path as you'd fall through if you walked on the grass.

There were two treehouses, but they were fully realized cottages in trees. You walked up steps to a front porch / deck, then through the trunk or large branch to the house proper. The wood textures were beautiful vintage, rich with tone. The houses were I think victorian and cornish. very nice.

Other parts of that sim included a highway or rail tresle, bridges also for sale. The center of the sim had a shop to buy textures. I bought a couple but they're gone thanks to Linden Lab (I swear these people owe me at least a month's tier in lost LMs builds uploads and purchases).  Marketplace doesnt have them either.

I want to get one of the treehouses. I have had leads but they all went cold. I've seen two almost treehouses but they werent the same rich craftsmanship and texturing and were missing the front deck level.

The person who owners the cape cod house is long gone from that spot.

If any of this rings a bell, please let me know?  Thanks!

UPDATE

Found it. WUNDERBAR! prefabs and furniture.  They've changed a little but it's them.

These Victorian homes deserve more recognition. They're relatively lower  prims for the details and no alpha clashing.

I'm just glad they're still here. It will help me with decisions down the line.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.