Who can Build me a Avatar from this Blender File?

CFoxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all...have the Problem im not good in build things with 3D and have not the program to convert to SL :(

Had found this here: https://www.blendswap.com/blend/23238

And i wish to have the Nick Wilde as Avi for me....

Anyone here can do it for me? Will spend some Linden for...must not do for nothing ;)

Greetings and thanx for all help \o

DJ Foxxy (CFoxx Resident)

22 minutes ago, CFoxx said:

I want it only for me... Whats the Problem.

the problem is ... just my wild guess.... you do not have the rights from the creator/owner of that item  to bring it in SL or anywhere else to use it.
You and your helper's  account, ánd rl persons can get in serious legal problems by doing that.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

On the link you posted, the information on the left side indicates it is a CC-0 file. In other words, it is Creative Commons Zero in which the creator made it Public Domain with no restrictions on usage. You are free to modify the file and upload it anywhere, though it would be nice to give credit to the creator as a courtesy.

It looks like a cool project. There is more to preparing it for SL than you might initially think, and the result would not look like the image shown on that linked page. Good luck!

https://creativecommons.org/about/cclicenses/

Edited by KjartanEno
added link

11 minutes ago, Aquila Kytori said:

If only Disney were as generous with their licences. 😉

And yet that Blendswap web site hasn't been taken down by DMCA. And 'fan art' is still a thing despite the murky relationship with copyrights. If the file in question was in fact a direct copy of the mesh created by the movie studio, I'd say it was a copyright violation. All I see here is someone who wants to look similar to a character from a movie using a public domain mesh. I'm not a lawyer, nor do I offer legal advice. 🤪

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.