A question about halloween

SatanTM

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, so I am finishing up my family neighborhood and wanted to know if an item exists that allows you to click and receive a trick or treat bag or basket, and go around to collect candy? Essentially trick or treating. If not, thank you for checking for me!

18 minutes ago, SatanTM said:

Hey, so I am finishing up my family neighborhood and wanted to know if an item exists that allows you to click and receive a trick or treat bag or basket, and go around to collect candy? Essentially trick or treating. If not, thank you for checking for me!

I've never heard of that.  I have sat out bowls of candy on Halloween where you click on the bowl and you get a menu to choose which candy you would like.  There are things you can wear as a "fake" candy holder like ones made to look like a pumpkin but I'm pretty sure you and your neighbors would need to click on every individual candy bowl placed out and use the menu on each candy bowl to pick and receive the candies.  

Maybe some one knows something else.  Never hurts to ask.  

EDIT:  Try keywords for a MP search such as 'Halloween candy bowl' or just 'candy bowl'.  

Here is a link to one which has a menu where when visitors click on it they receive a menu and then choose a candy from the menu and the candy goes into their inventory.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Halloween-Candy-Bowl/1555744

Edited by FairreLilette

1 hour ago, FairreLilette said:

I've never heard of that.  I have sat out bowls of candy on Halloween where you click on the bowl and you get a menu to choose which candy you would like.  There are things you can wear as a "fake" candy holder like ones made to look like a pumpkin but I'm pretty sure you and your neighbors would need to click on every individual candy bowl placed out and use the menu on each candy bowl to pick and receive the candies.  

Maybe some one knows something else.  Never hurts to ask.  

EDIT:  Try keywords for a MP search such as 'Halloween candy bowl' or just 'candy bowl'.  

Here is a link to one which has a menu where when visitors click on it they receive a menu and then choose a candy from the menu and the candy goes into their inventory.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Halloween-Candy-Bowl/1555744

I appreciate it, I think that's what I'm going to end up doing with the individual bowls. I appreciate the link.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.