In World Issues

Adonis Adamski

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Today, everytime I login I am back to the location I was at yesterday even though I am using last location and I've tried several logins. Also, I am wearing the same clothes as yesterday even though I have changed several times. I can't rez or take back anything to inventory and at each log in I get a repeat of group notices that I have cleared. Its as if I havent logged in since yesterday. Really weird and yes cache cleared and relog makes no difference.

6 answers to this question

Hello Adonis. Clear your cache manually.

(XP) - C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME) - Application Data \ SecondLife AND

C: \ Documents and Settings \ (USER NAME)\ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Second Life

(Vista) and (Win 7) - C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ AppData \ Roaming \ SecondLife AND
C: \ Users \ (USER NAME) \ ApplData \ Local \ Secondlife

Delete everything in those folders and restart first your computer and after the program. Usually the folder Appdata is a hidden folder. (Windows Tools \ Folder Options \ View & enable Show Hidden Files/Folders)

After that try to log in Smith  It is a protected land without land which is recommended.

I think there is something wrong with the asset server today. I was able to put on new clothes, but menu-selected texture changes are not persisting on relog.

Also, I ordered something from the Marketplace. I accepted the inventory offer but the items have not shown up in my inventory. Same thing if another av offers me an item. I can give items to someone and they receive it just fine.  I did have a number of failed login attempts just after the marketplace purchase.

I have cleared cache in everyway you can clear cached. I've relogged several times and still can't get items into inventory or have my shoes stay the colour I selected.

I can't even file a support ticket because there is no option for anything remotely resembling this problem.

Good to know its not just me.

Mhmm

everytime I try to create something, for example, a new NC it highlights an object in my inventory at random.

Ive tried claring cache, unistalling and reinstalling, letting inventory load on V2 (I use Phoenix)

Nothing worked, so is probably nothing we can fix. We just have to wait.

And like the person below me said, Yeah I ordered form markertplace as well and I couldnt get any inventory transaction to work. I keep logging in at the same place too. Blehh!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.