Uncle Tom the movie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, it's obviously free hits at bad whities week.  No, I didn't watch the whole thing, I just skipped through and got that it was about racism (proven or otherwise).  Do you actually have anything to say for yourself that isn't a blanket judgement or are you just going to look righteous by posting this?

Do you know what?  I don't care what happens to this thread after I've posted this.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Ok, it's obviously free hits at bad whities week.  No, I didn't watch the whole thing, I just skipped through and got that it was about racism (proven or otherwise).  Do you actually have anything to say for yourself that isn't a blanket judgement or are you just going to look righteous by posting this?

Do you know what?  I don't care what happens to this thread after I've posted this.

Who ordered the white whine? 

39 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

In a nutshell I would say it is a documentary meant to empower Black Americans (and other minorities) regardless of the opinions, prejudices or wokeness of white people.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.