Female Tops/Bento/Alpha Gaps - HELP!?

Koriani Ixchel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I'm new to the whole "Bento" Body thing, so maybe I'm missing something obvious.

I've got the Belleza Freyja Bento Body and the outfits I'm trying to make work all state they are designed for this exact body. They are all from large/reputable vendors so I don't think its 'made badly'. But I'm starting to wonder if every picture of Bento Women tops are lying.

Because I quite simply, no matter what I do, get the alpha/breast shapes/top outlines to line up. Not a single one of these works right. None of them fit on the chest/breast area the way they are in the pictures, the way they are designed, and it doesn't matter how big or small I make the breasts. They just flatly do not work and do not line up.

When I use the alphas to obscure the body for the outfit fabric, it works except of course where the outfit doesn't cover the skin - and then you get the transparent body effect. The alphas of the Freyja Body do not line up with any of the tops of the outfits, not even close. I've got tons of areas where I'm seeing through the body itself because the 'fabric' of the outfit just doesn't cover that part. And if I turn the alpha back 'on' it blocks the fabric itself with now bare skin. And I get a unusable in public NSFW, "boobs out!" top.

I thought the point of alpha and bento bodies was to get clothes that fit/work better. I see women in outfits all over the place that don't seem to have this issue of 'see-through' body parts with various tops, but I can't get any of these tops to fit or work at all without gaps - making them basically unuseable.

Lingerie, swimsuits, dress-tops, top-half of evening gowns - doesn't matter. If its not a straight-simple bra-line, It just doesn't line up or work, at all. And reducing breast size down to 0, gives the exact same results, no improvement at all.

Please help! What am I missing here?!  I've got literally dozens of tops and dresses that have this issue, yet all of them are pictured and advertised as built for being able to 'fit right' on my bento brand body.  

Also in case it matters: I'm speaking of the 'Full Bento" with Full body alpha, body.  NOT BoM converted body.  The clothes I speak of are meant for 'full bento' body and not BoM conversion.  If that's what I"m doing wrong - let me know! :)

(if pictures would help let me know and I can post them up tonight!)

1 hour ago, Koriani Ixchel said:
So I'm new to the whole "Bento" Body thing, so maybe I'm missing something obvious.

I've got the Belleza Freyja Bento Body and the outfits I'm trying to make work all state they are designed for this exact body. They are all from large/reputable vendors so I don't think its 'made badly'. But I'm starting to wonder if every picture of Bento Women tops are lying.

Because I quite simply, no matter what I do, get the alpha/breast shapes/top outlines to line up. Not a single one of these works right. None of them fit on the chest/breast area the way they are in the pictures, the way they are designed, and it doesn't matter how big or small I make the breasts. They just flatly do not work and do not line up.

When I use the alphas to obscure the body for the outfit fabric, it works except of course where the outfit doesn't cover the skin - and then you get the transparent body effect. The alphas of the Freyja Body do not line up with any of the tops of the outfits, not even close. I've got tons of areas where I'm seeing through the body itself because the 'fabric' of the outfit just doesn't cover that part. And if I turn the alpha back 'on' it blocks the fabric itself with now bare skin. And I get a unusable in public NSFW, "boobs out!" top.

I thought the point of alpha and bento bodies was to get clothes that fit/work better. I see women in outfits all over the place that don't seem to have this issue of 'see-through' body parts with various tops, but I can't get any of these tops to fit or work at all without gaps - making them basically unuseable.

Lingerie, swimsuits, dress-tops, top-half of evening gowns - doesn't matter. If its not a straight-simple bra-line, It just doesn't line up or work, at all. And reducing breast size down to 0, gives the exact same results, no improvement at all.

Please help! What am I missing here?!  I've got literally dozens of tops and dresses that have this issue, yet all of them are pictured and advertised as built for being able to 'fit right' on my bento brand body.  

Also in case it matters: I'm speaking of the 'Full Bento" with Full body alpha, body.  NOT BoM converted body.  The clothes I speak of are meant for 'full bento' body and not BoM conversion.  If that's what I"m doing wrong - let me know! :)

From what I remember, Belleza bodies have multiple breast positions that you can select (i.e. "natural", "perky", etc.) Clothing needs to be made for one of those breast positions - it won't automatically fit whichever you choose. See if another breast position works with your clothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koriani Ixchel said:

As you suspected, pics WILL help, but @Theresa Tennyson could be on to something. If you have your boobs set to Perky or even Pushup (the latter is only really usable for corsets!) then try changing to natural instead and see what happens.

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
I can't spell. LOL
  • Like 1

Yup that did it - thanks guys!

For some reason I could have sworn I did try this and it did NOT work; but I went back tonight and tried it again - and it fixed it right up! (The Perky vs. natural vs pushup positons).

Now just a few tops left that aren't working right so more likely they were poorly or mislabeled/poorly made than anything bigger.  Whew, I figured it was something easy I was missing - it was getting way too complicated and common a problem!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.